Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Beginning

I've been putting off starting this blog for a while for many reasons including a lack of some or all of the following: a real "focus", a perfect name or the time to dedicate to it.  But I now realize that getting started is half the battle so this is the beginning.  It's also the beginning of our life with our new baby boy and while my "focus" is fuzzy, I hope to document some memories and share some highlights of our life with our little boy.

Junah is going to be 4 months old on Friday and though it is so cliche, it seems like he's been with us forever.  He entered this world a very serious newborn with a furrowed brow and has blossomed into a sweet, happy baby boy.  When he's on the changing table, he squeals like a happy little piggy and wraps his legs around my arms.  Contrary to what I might have thought about how I would handle having a baby, I'm enjoying every last second of it.

Welcome to our Post-Baby Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment